//lustrous pinion
minukkie

GREETINGS!



Entries About Links Reclist

Welcome

|LUSTROUS PINION|
within the depths of the insides

Disclaimer: Read this blog at your own discretion.

To navigate, please hover over the image. Thank you. :)


Lovenotes



Reading List

| Love Drunk |
by schreient_0
| Expectations |
by aquariuslover
| A Learning Process |
by little_passions
| Play The Keys to My Heart |
by sweetsweets
| I'm Yours, You're Mine |
by jaejoongah
| 1095 Days Later |
by meheartyunho
| Gravity |
by memoryRy
| Immortal Desires |
by walin
| The Agreement |
by SuperBlue
| Nanny 911 |
by Kairi_Ichigo
| Entrapped Into Love |
by OnyxAriezz
| Without A Trace |
by Ginseng

Photobucket


Credits

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: minukkie
Others:   


♥ I just want to write

OK.

I'm here.

I've been itching to write for some reason. Not that I have any ideas on what to write about. I just feel like writing... anything. Sharing... Weird.

Almost too often, I kind of feel that my true passion is actually writing. I could totally 100% picture myself as a writer, just sitting at a desk with a mug of hot chocolate at the side, writing into the nights on my laptop for the rest of my life. Seriously. I don't care what I write about. Stories, articles, experience... Just so long that I could play with words and express myself.

If ever I were to decide to retire earlier, writing is what I would do for the rest of my days.

Anyways, today had been hectic. I was supposed to attend a C.F.A. class but someone arranged for a department meeting with the boss without making sure that everyone was available -_- (the meeting was the first for the year which is usually held to update every single detail on everything for the rest of 2015) and was later dragged to lunch with the whole department (of 8 people LOL). So I ended up missing the morning session of the class and also missed the first hour of the evening session. I wasn't too happy with the outcome of the meeting because I am no longer monitoring a proper company. But oh well, whatever. I guess my boss has something better planned for me. I know I haven't been very diligent in my work in 2014, but sometimes it just isn't fair when all you need is some hands-on yet you're given no chances. Somehow, I feel like someone is out sabotaging me. Hah!

Well, Allah knows better. I just hope and pray that 2015 will be a better year for me and my career. And if ever someone is really of the intention to sabotage me, I hope that one day that person will have a taste of their own medicine.

End note: I'm just a sucker for songs with piano openings, better yet if it goes on for the rest of the song.