//lustrous pinion
minukkie

GREETINGS!



Entries About Links Reclist

Welcome

|LUSTROUS PINION|
within the depths of the insides

Disclaimer: Read this blog at your own discretion.

To navigate, please hover over the image. Thank you. :)


Lovenotes



Reading List

| Love Drunk |
by schreient_0
| Expectations |
by aquariuslover
| A Learning Process |
by little_passions
| Play The Keys to My Heart |
by sweetsweets
| I'm Yours, You're Mine |
by jaejoongah
| 1095 Days Later |
by meheartyunho
| Gravity |
by memoryRy
| Immortal Desires |
by walin
| The Agreement |
by SuperBlue
| Nanny 911 |
by Kairi_Ichigo
| Entrapped Into Love |
by OnyxAriezz
| Without A Trace |
by Ginseng

Photobucket


Credits

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: minukkie
Others:   


♥ Hello 2015!


It's been two years! almost... since my last post. I used to love writing so much that this space had once become my retreat. But life got more hectic as time went by. Even if I wanted to, I rarely could find the time to write something decent. I went to check on my dashboard just now and realised that I have quite a few entries still in 'draft' mode. Everything is half-written, stories of back then, in which most I have already forgotten about. :(

But no matter. A new year has come, and I'm having high hopes for 2015. I've never listed any New Year's resolution all my life, let alone to fulfil the list. But these past few days, something inside me is pushing to have things done differently. I want things to be different, better. Not that I would ever come up with a list or anything. 

But if I have to, my New Year's resolution is 'To have things done in a different way, because the only constant in life is change'.

Cliche. Cheesy. I know.

A lot has changed now. I am no longer a full-time student. One of the reasons for the lack of posts (more like no posts at all since 2013), is that working life began. After completing my studies, I had to go through six months probation period, plus six months training. In all honesty, working 8am to 5pm everyday is really no fun at all. Every single day you wonder when will you ever get your well deserved break (because when in school, you have semester breaks, darn right!). It's not until a few months later that I began to understand the phrase 'work-life balance' and why is it so important. Well, it is. Because if you don't have that balance, you can go crazy. Unless you're a workaholic, of course.

Despite the exhaustion and the non-existent of a peaceful sleep, the pay had been cool. Well, I don't earn very much yet, but it's just really cool to earn your own money and have it your way of spending every single penny of it. Not to mention the year-end bonuses!

10 years ago, I would've never imagined standing in this position. An analyst, working 8 to 5, 5 days a week. 10 years ago, I had always imagined myself as a researcher. I would still be studying now, finishing my PHD and perhaps going for a second degree in a totally different field. I have always pictured myself being around stacks of books, in labs, and not communicating with people very much. I would come up with research papers on new findings, work from wherever I please, and have a very flexible working schedule.

However, fate has written differently for me it seems.

I wouldn't complain, though. Perhaps this is for the better. Though I always get upset over the fact that my childhood dream is long way gone, Allah knows better. And besides, I still do some research now anyways, so its cool. It's just that my boss worries that I do too much research, LOL.

You can never deny passion, boss. Heh.

It's almost midnight now. I do have more to share considering my two years' absence, but I'm starting to feel the sore at the back of my eyes. I really need to sleep. Otherwise I might not wake up in time to get ready for work tomorrow. 

We'll see if I'd be writing again anytime soon. Until then, take care! I'll leave you with one of my favourite audio as of recently. I have quite a few, but I'll save the others for another day.

Talented people is simply talented. Fell in love with his covers and mashups. I'm envious.