//lustrous pinion
minukkie

GREETINGS!



Entries About Links Reclist

Welcome

|LUSTROUS PINION|
within the depths of the insides

Disclaimer: Read this blog at your own discretion.

To navigate, please hover over the image. Thank you. :)


Lovenotes



Reading List

| Love Drunk |
by schreient_0
| Expectations |
by aquariuslover
| A Learning Process |
by little_passions
| Play The Keys to My Heart |
by sweetsweets
| I'm Yours, You're Mine |
by jaejoongah
| 1095 Days Later |
by meheartyunho
| Gravity |
by memoryRy
| Immortal Desires |
by walin
| The Agreement |
by SuperBlue
| Nanny 911 |
by Kairi_Ichigo
| Entrapped Into Love |
by OnyxAriezz
| Without A Trace |
by Ginseng

Photobucket


Credits

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: minukkie
Others:   


♥ Here I am still

And... here I am

In the middle of the night

Listening to this instrumental piece...

And wishing that I had the time to write

This song gives me feels... those of which is really hard to come by

Feels that is useful to be able to express my words better

But I have work tomorrow

And tomorrow is the first day of school

So traffic will be a PAIN

I can't afford to be tired or not having enough sleep

But here I am, still listening to this on loop