//lustrous pinion
minukkie

GREETINGS!



Entries About Links Reclist

Welcome

|LUSTROUS PINION|
within the depths of the insides

Disclaimer: Read this blog at your own discretion.

To navigate, please hover over the image. Thank you. :)


Lovenotes



Reading List

| Love Drunk |
by schreient_0
| Expectations |
by aquariuslover
| A Learning Process |
by little_passions
| Play The Keys to My Heart |
by sweetsweets
| I'm Yours, You're Mine |
by jaejoongah
| 1095 Days Later |
by meheartyunho
| Gravity |
by memoryRy
| Immortal Desires |
by walin
| The Agreement |
by SuperBlue
| Nanny 911 |
by Kairi_Ichigo
| Entrapped Into Love |
by OnyxAriezz
| Without A Trace |
by Ginseng

Photobucket


Credits

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: minukkie
Others:   


♥ Keep Hydrated! + ONE KISS

The heatwave is hitting and affecting a lot of areas in Southeast Australia currently. Tasmania was affected last weekend. The heat reached Canberra yesterday and at the moment, the people of New South Wales are suffering from about 140 bushfires where 40 of them have gone out of control. I've been following the news of the bushfires since a few days ago and gosh... the fires have gone mad!

The visuals are heartbreaking. Even the firemen were frustrated at not being able to do anything about the raging fire. Subhanallah... I have experienced heatwave before and gosh, they're much much hotter than the heat in Malaysia. But I've never experienced bushfires firsthand before. To hopelessly see the fire eating everything and destroying a lot of things.

Two years ago, I was affected by the floods. Water went into my apartment at 1 feet high. You may think that 1 feet is not very high, but you can never guess the amount of damage caused by that harmless one feet of water. And since I wasn't at the scene when it happened, it just adds to the agony and mental suffering. I'm just glad that it's over.

I've had similar fears last year because it had been a wet summer as well. But Alhamdulillah nothing bad happened. And now, this year, there hadn't been much rain, so I thought that things might look up this time. Sadly, it's the total opposite. Instead of the floods, the bushfire came. And it's affecting various areas across the nation, not just Queensland and such. It was reported that the heatwave will continue until next week at least. It is expected that the temperature will peak at 37C tomorrow in Brisbane, and 36C on Monday. Gosh, with the dry and humid condition, it will be too easy to get dehydrated. :(


Observe the picture above. It is reported that the Bureau of Meterology was forced to create another colour due to the crazy weather. This picture shows the forcast for Monday next week. The purple area is forecasted to be the hottest, which is at 54C in South Australia. That's no kidding, man... That's half the heat of the boiling water. D:

I hope the bushfires won't get any worse from this point on. Too many areas have been affected. Today I heard the newscaster mentioning about 55 hectars of land was affected by the bushfires in New South Wales. I'm not really good at calculating in hectars, but I could guess that's pretty vast. This number doesn't include the affected areas in Canberra and Tasmania, and Bribie Island in Queensland too!

And just now, the bushfires which had died down in Tasmania has started again. :(

Eventhough I come from a hot-climate country, I still couldn't stand being outside for too long here in Brisbane right now. It's hot, it's dry, and you can feel the sun's heat painfully seeping into your skin the longer you stay under. Unlike in Malaysia; it's hot, and that's about it. You don't feel any effect of the sun on your skin. You don't feel the sting of the heat, at least not to such extent. Just hot, and you sweat. That's about it. Unlike here...

And that's only when the weather hits around 30-35C. Imagine it being at 54C. I think I'd dig a hole in the sand and bury myself in. Well, I don't mean a grave, duhhh. -_- I'd just build something like a fortress in the sand, you know? :p


That's all about the bushfires I'm going to share. If you need more information, hit Wikipedia or something. Facts are more reliable over there rather than here haha...

And guess what. JAEJOONG RELEASED A SONG CALLED ONE KISS!!!! it's a rock song, in case I haven't said that enough :p



Wait, what song does this sound like? No, I don't mean it's been copied from something. I'm just trying to classify it among other rock songs that I've listened to once upon a time. It doesn't sound close to Linkin Park or Evanescence. So maybe something alongside Nickelback or Hoobastank? Gosh, it's been too long since I listened to any of these kinds of songs. I told you right, I haven't quite listened to rock songs since... a long time ago. -_- Ahh it's good to feel this again, and ohhh all those good times. :)

Anyways, AWESOME JOB JAEJOONG!! *thumbs up* This sounds much much better than *ehem* Maze. He can still practice on those high notes so that it'd be even more perfect but this is good enough. I have to admit though that ONE KISS didn't quite catch me from the very first listen (just the intro did), but it wasn't hard to like the song after several plays. It's quite a simple tune I might say and I enjoyed it. BUT!

I still can't quite understand the whole story of this song. I blame this solely on the lack of my comprehension of the English lyrics. I'm not critisicing on any specific thing. I know Jaejoong must've practised on the pronunciation a lot and stuff. It's just that when he tries to put in feel into the English words he sang, he kind of made the word sound like another word. Or maybe I was too distracted by the unusual pronunciation of the word that I couldn't focus on the feel of the song. Sorry, Jae...

This is what has been transcribed and translated by the tagged person:
Born free, sadly, but one kiss one heart
With a slowed breath, we share one kiss
I feel it with my eyes closed in this complicated feeling
Oh I’ll try to show you
A free world

Why didn’t come my way?
Isn’t it too late?
My away in silence
At the narrowed crossroads, you put wings on me
You showed me the way to heaven

I couldn’t know, since I was born as me,
About this common kiss and this rough heart
You taught me the way to find the memories that are hidden

I’m feeling oh my way?
Isn’t it too late?
At the narrowed crossroads, you put wings on me
Heaven reflects on you, reflects on you

I’m feeling, one kiss, one heart (2x)

Trans Cr: @ rubypurple_fan

All in all, I do think that this is a really good piece. As expected of my *oops* our Jaejoong. There's always something different in his work, something exquisite that intrigues me. I can't wait for the full album. ;) Love.